what I'm packing for a beach vacation!

6 ways to style: Thanksgiving Outfits!

 Thanksgiving is already here next week and I'm already dreaming of the turkey and mashed potatoes and what I will wear for the big meal (wink wink). While Thanksgiving may look different this year than in usual years, there will still be plenty of food but albeit less of a crowd. Either way a comfortable and beautiful outfit is still in order. In fact I think it's almost even more necessary this year to help lift my mood! Today I pulled together 6 really easy Thanksgiving outfits for whatever your celebration looks like this year!


Outfit 1 (above)
This top just screams Thanksgiving to me! The color is so gorgeous and if you live in a climate where it's still warm out this is super lightweight while being festive. It looks gorgeous with leopard flats.
shop the look: top (true to size), jeans, similar leopard mules

Outfit 2 (above)
This fair isle sweater is a gorgeous addition to Thanksgiving. I took a risk and went with white jeans (these are a nice creamy white, so perfect for late fall) but you could also do blue or black jeans too.
shop the look: sweater (true to size), jeans, loafers

Outfit 3 (above)
This gorgeous shawl/scarf is perfect for Thanksgiving with such beautiful fall colors. I love it paired with a slim cashmere sweater, if it's warmer where you live you could swap the sweater for a white tee or tank.
shop the look: shawl, sweater, jeans, flats

Outfit 4 (above)
Leggings are TOTALLY acceptable for Thanksgiving dinner any year, but especially this year. I love them paired with an oversized sweater for a pulled together look.
shop the look: leggings, sweater (runs big, size down, also doesn't look anything like the thumbnail photo, but trust me, it's good in person!), sneakers or similar less expensive sneakers

Outfit 5 (above)
This dress is like pjs, but so cute! The fabric is ultra soft and the belt is so flattering. If it's warmer where you are, it's great on it's own but if it's chilly I love it with a little cardigan over top!
shop the look: dress (true to size), cardigan, similar leopard mules

Outfit 6 (above)
Easy does it with this look! Simple and classic with black jeans, a cable knit sweater and loafers is easy and beautiful.
shop the look: sweater (or similar), jeans, loafers
{codeBox}

Komentar