what I'm packing for a beach vacation!

cozy winter finds!

 It's feeling like winter out there friends! I love that fresh wintry feeling this time of year, after January I'm usually sick of it so I'm trying to keep positive about it early to hopefully build momentum to live through the hardest part of it. Cozy and cute hats, scarves, boots and sweaters definitely help to pass the cold and dark days.  I always dream of moving somewhere warmer but I do have to admit I would miss (just a tiny bit) all the cozy bundle-up pieces. There is definitely something special about a warm fire and a big sweater on a chilly day. 

Today's finds are both super practical yet perfectly stylish as well. If you have to bundle up, you might as well make it cute! 


top row, from left:

middle row, from left: 

bottom row, from left: 


{codeBox}

Komentar