what I'm packing for a beach vacation!

CYBER WEEK DEALS & STEALS: winter boots!

Cyber week sales continue and today I am rounding up BOOTS! Winter boots are a necessity here in the Midwest and usually end up being my most worn shoe in the cold months. But they can be quite an investment to get a good waterproof pair. I'm partial to UGG and SOREL and have been wearing those brands for years and there are some really amazing deals on both those brands right now. I also included some hiking boot styles since those are so popular right now too! 

I own and love these sorel wedge in black. They are perfect for everyday wear while keeping your feet warm and dry. I have these buckle wedge boots on my wishlist. Those buckles are so chic! I also own a similar pair to these grey wedge sorel with red laces that I've had for like 5 years - they are super comfortable and great for walking in snow and ice. I've always loved UGGS and so does my daughter, these grey ugg boots would be a great gift for any teen. She also loves these Sperry saltwater boots - they look so cute with leggings and jeans.

Sizes and styles will sell super quick at these prices, so be sure to snag them before they sell out!


{codeBox}

Komentar