what I'm packing for a beach vacation!

6 slam dunk holiday gifts!

 This is about the time of the holiday season where I start freaking out about gifts a little - anyone else? I'm trying to remember what I even bought because all the boxes are stashed where the kids can't find them and likewise, where it's near impossible for me to find them too. Plus, there are a few gifts I've been putting off buying and I just need to make a decision but I feel frozen.  Can anyone else relate? 

Today I pulled together 6 slam dunk gifts for anyone and everyone on your list. These are the items that everyone always loves, so if you still have a few difficult to buy for people on your list read on to see who all these gifts are perfect for with lots more links to other options too!


top row, from left:

candle, a gorgeous candle can be a great gift for teachers, babysitters, bffs, sisters, mother-in-laws, new moms... you name it! Any lady on your list would love a gorgeous new candle that looks great and smells great too. This one is a favorite in our house. I also love this one for a holiday scent and this one is great for girly girls. This one is probably my all time favorite and this fresh citrus scent is a great kitchen scent.

legos, this lego advent calendar is really fun for all ages. The little ones will like it and I guarantee my teens would love feeling like a kid again building this. These lego storybook kits are compact and easy to organize and such a fun idea for girls. I love this Frozen themed storybook or the Mulan version looks really cool for young girls. The lego architecture kits are great for teens or even grown ups - all featuring architectural monuments from around the world.

PBteen, my daughter loves EVERYTHING from this store. Fun and whimsical pieces abound for girls and teens and even college gals. These sherpa lounge pillows would be a huge hit in our house both for my son and my daughter. Makeup organizers or a rainbow twinkle light sets are so popular with teens right now - my daughter would love these.

bottom row, from left:

camp socks, my husband and I are obsessed with these and the kids are always stealing them too. From teens to your grandparents... everyone loves a thick and soft sock in the winter! They work great in winter boots or just around the house. Shop men's here.

yeti, Yeti ANYTHING is popular in our house and also very practical. Our dishwasher is always full of them. For keeping drinks cold or hot or just a great cup with a lid for the kids' rooms while they are studying, these are the best insulated mug out there. We use them in the winter for hot drinks and the summer for cold drinks. The coolers are a super practical splurge - they definitely live up to the hype and these kids water bottles are super durable for kids' school water bottles.

barefoot dreams, I never got the hype and then I bought one of these blankets. They truly are SO good and such a great gift for the discerning or the difficult to buy for gal on your list. They sell out quickly but I found more blankets here and the socks are great too! This waffle knit blanket just hopped in my cart too!

{codeBox}

Komentar