what I'm packing for a beach vacation!

best of 2020 blog posts!

 Today I am looking back on some of the most popular blog posts and series here on the blog for 2020. Blogging is the still the true bread and butter of my business although I'm also creating content on Instagram and in my email newsletter as well. This is how the whole thing started over 12 years ago and I still love creating content here... and there is a TON of content here since I usually post 5 days a week. Let's take a look at some of the favorites this year...

(a photo from my birthday... definitely the most 'dressed up' I got all year!)

- The new #ootd (that stands for Outfit of The Day) series was one that launched while I was in an outfit rut earlier this spring and has since evolved into a very beloved series. It's simply inspiration for ONE outfit and the mood that corresponds with it (anyone else dress for their mood?). You can see the entire series here.

- The 6 ways to style series continues to be a beloved series and I look forward to creating a lot more of these in 2021. But do make sure you visit the archives in the meantime. There is SO much outfit inspiration there. Styling sessions include Birkenstocks, athleisure looks, holiday looks, joggers, white jeans, graphic tees and tons of outfit basics. You can see the full archive here.

- I always love when my kids join me on the blog which is quite rare! This post with my daughter and I chatting up winter coats is a 2020 favorite!

- While I haven't been a great reader this year and seem to be even worse at blogging about it... you can see my full BOOKS archive here. These are always really popular posts!

- My baked apple recipe (hardly a 'recipe' since it's so easy!) was another huge hit... from fall through winter my family loves this recipe as dessert with whipped cream or ice cream or as a side dish.

- This fall shoe round up was a popular post too! Many of these pairs I've owned for multiple seasons and still love!

- I often get questions about my favorite steamer, hangers or how I keep my sweaters pill-free. This post has all my clothing care tips!

- I rounded up my GO-TO jeans for year round wear in this post!

- My super easy makeup routine!

- A home tour is a most requested blog post... here is a mini home tour with links to most items featured! We haven't bought much new for our home in a while, so not all of it is in stock still.

- My teens' skincare routine are laid out in this post. My son struggles with acne and my daughter with eczema/sensitive skin. They don't use a lot of products but they do love a few!

- My morning and evening skincare routine is all laid out in this post, plus a few hacks for when I am short on time (or lazy).

- All the sunglasses I own and love here.

- I really loved this spring capsule. Too bad I didn't get dressed much this spring ;) I will definitely be taking these ideas into spring 2021.

- Before I realized travel would come to a halt in 2020 I pulled together a really great series on my favorite bags for travel. The tips still ring true for 2021, when hopefully travel will start to resume. 

- I have tons of tips for how I organize my closet in this post! Sadly, I'm no longer using this room as my closet due to work at home and school at home (we needed the extra space!) but there are still lots of closet tips here.

- And last, but not least... this post on the 30 basics I was bringing into 2020 from 2019 still rings 100% true for 2021. I still own and love all these easy outfit basics and find them so easy to mix and match in my closet.

{codeBox}

Komentar