what I'm packing for a beach vacation!

nordstrom try on session!

My mind is on comfy cozy sweaters and lounge wear to finish out 2020 and welcome January! I won't lie, we are already feeling some major cabin fever in our house. But I am trying (emphasis on trying) to enjoy this cozy phase of life and enjoy the extra downtime for movies, tv binges, baking, reading and lots of needlepoint. 

Today I've got a few VERY COZY items I found at Nordstrom recently... I think you will like them!

(above)
Sizing: This sweater runs big! I am in my usual size small and unfortunately the arms are super long. I would size down. I'll probably return this for a smaller size.
This sweater is GORGEOUS! Soft and I love the ribbing and funnel neck. This is a great deal on sale and it will sell out quickly I would imagine! It's a great winter staple. I paired it with white jeans because it just seemed right ;) - but it would be gorgeous with black or blue jeans too.
Styled with: white jeans (I went down a size)

(above)
Sizing: This runs big. I went down one size to XS, but you could even go down two sizes I imagine.
I LOVE a long cardigan but they can be tricky when you need a winter coat over top. I love this one for work from home and lounging - and since that is pretty much all my life is these days I don't run into the problem with trying to wear a coat.
Styled with: white tee (true to size), jeans (I went up a size)

(above)
Sizing: The bottoms fit true to size, I am in my usual size small. Top runs a touch small, I am in my usual size small.
I LOVE this set. Wow! So soft and perfect for lounging or pjs. I will say I don't love this color on me - so I would choose a different color (there are lots available!) and I would go up a size on the top. This would make a really great gift too!

(above)
Sizing: True to size, I am in my usual size small.
I'm pretty obsessed with these and have already worn them a few times. I love that they feel a little dressier with the tie waist and they have pockets! The fabric is nice and lightweight and I love the wide leg.
Styled with: similar top


{codeBox}

Komentar