what I'm packing for a beach vacation!

Nordstrom Try On Session!

 Today I've got some really great finds from Nordstrom. I have my mind on spring, but am very much in the middle of winter weather. I love that a lot of these pieces work now, but will transition to spring so well... plus there are a few super cozy pieces for battling those winter chills now. 

Let's take a look at some of the pieces!

Sizing: Runs big, I went down a size.

Thoughts: This is my kind of sweater. Chunky knit, oversized and super soft. I just LOVE it. Perfect with leggings or jeans and could be dressed up with flats or dressed down with sneakers. This is another itch-free option with NO wool, which also makes for a great transitional piece. I can see wearing it with white jeans in March too.

Styled with: jeansmules



Sizing: I went down a size and it's still huge. Maybe go down two sizes.

Thoughts: This is "meh" for me. The sleeves are so overwhelming and it doesn't fit great... I ordered another very similar style and really love the other one, so this is a no-brainer return for me.

Styled with: jeans, flats


Sizing: Runs big, size down. I am in an XS.

Thoughts: I really like this... the no-pocket version seems sleeker and more flattering and while the sleeves have a little puff-drama to them, it's not over the top. I see getting A LOT of wear out of this as we transition to spring. It's perfect with blue or black jeans now and white jeans or shorts this spring. It's a classic!

Styled with: jeans, similar flats



cozy rollneck sweater (above & below)

Sizing: True to size, I am in my usual size small.

Thoughts: I really like this simple classic. It's cozy like a sweatshirt but a little more refined and I'm here for it. These are the types of pieces I love having in my closet because I can throw them on with jeans and sneakers for working at home and mom stuff or swap out for a pair of flats for more pulled together look.

Styled with: jeans, sneakers (similar)



pocket sweater (above & below)

Sizing: True to size, I am in my usual size small.

Thoughts: Okay, this is a dark horse people. I liked it enough to order it (duh) but in person it's SO GOOD. Super soft and drapey, cottony and lightweight - it's perfect for now but will also work REALLY well later this spring. This is a total winner. Also since it's lightweight it would work great under blazers or jackets or it works well on it's own. There are tons of color options too!

Styled with: jeanssimilar flats




chunky cable knit sweater (above & below)

Sizing: Runs big, I went down a size. You could do your usual size for a more oversized fit.

Thoughts: If you are here for winter and truly living in the moment right now (ie, not obsessing about spring like me) then you will LOVE this sweater. It's incredibly soft and warm and that perfect piece for those days wear you want the warmest sweater possible!

Styled with: jeans, mules



clare v tote (above & below)

Thoughts: I'm a little so-so on this. I love the IDEA of it, but the suede seems a little precious. I love a larger bag so size-wise I LOVE it. I also really, really dig the stripe down the middle. I don't love the longer leather strap that is included - it seems too short - but I have THIS ONE in black and white stripe that I would swap it for. This is definitely a splurge and I usually have to give a good long think about splurges... so I'm giving myself a few days to decide on this one.

Styled with: jeans, sweater




{codeBox}

Komentar