what I'm packing for a beach vacation!

athleisure try ons under $100

I'm ALLLL about an athleisure look these days. Whether it's actually for working out or taking a walk or just for working at home or let's be honest, lounging around at home. Today I found some great athleisure basics that are affordable - everything is under $100 with most items under $30! - and super cute and comfy too. Let's take a look!


Sizing: The leggings are true to size, I went up a size and while you can't tell here, they are too big. So go with your usual size. The sports bra runs a little big for me, I am usually a medium and should've done a small.
Thoughts: These two pieces are INCREDIBLE. While the fit is slightly off I am in love with both and will be reordering the correct size asap. The pattern is so fun and both pieces are soft and everything you want in a sports bra and leggings. I would probably mix and match them since I'm not super big into matching sets, nor am I big into the cropped sports bra as a top type look - this is just to show you how cute it is... ;) But I couldn't resist both pieces in this fun print. Also the leggings and sports bra are available in TONS of really cute colors, so if leopard isn't your thing there is something for you. I highly recommend both.

Sizing: I am in my usual size small. It runs a little big but I like it a little oversized. Size down if between sizes or if you want a snugger fit.
Thoughts: This is SO good! Most of my fleece jackets get "borrowed" by my daughter and never return (haha!) but this one is going to be ALL for me. It's fairly heavy weight and is fully lined. I love the creamy fleece with the black accents. I can't wait to wear this once the winter tundra goes away!

Sizing: True to size, I am in my usual size small.
Thoughts: I just adore this and wore it almost all weekend. Cute with leggings, joggers or even jeans it's quite heavy weight but very soft and the half zip is super modern. Also, it has pockets! Again, I highly recommend!

Sizing: The joggers run big, I am in my usual size small and while it's tough to see here, they are quite large. Definitely go down a size. The striped sweatshirt is true to size. I am in my usual size small.
Thoughts: These joggers are GREAT. I'm super bummed they are a little big but I will be returning them for a smaller size. I love how they are more on the lightweight side which makes them perfect for spring. I also got them in the olive green which is a great color too. This striped sweatshirt is so fun. I love the rugby stripes for spring and the bubble sleeves are chefs kiss. Perfect for around town or just around the house.
Shown with: nike sneakers






{codeBox}

Komentar