what I'm packing for a beach vacation!

spring shopbop try on session!

I've got a few Shopbop finds for you today. I love shopping Shopbop for their amazing selection and super fast shipping. It can get to be a really spendy retailer, but they also have plenty of affordable pieces by some really great brands. 

Today I've got a selection of decidedly spring pieces... I got a little over excited with some new spring arrivals and when the package arrived I laughed a little at how spring-ish the pieces were seeing as it's the beginning of February. It will be a while until I wear these, but I found some real gems here so I don't mind waiting. Let's take a look at the pieces.

Sizing: Runs true to size. I am in my usual size small. 
Thoughts: This dress is SO good. I adore the ruffle at the shoulder and the side slit is the perfect length. This is a great everyday spring/summer dress. I see getting A LOT of wear out of it.

Sizing: Runs a little big, but I am in my usual size small. If you are between sizes you could go down a size.
Thoughts: This dress is actually a few years old, but it's still in stock and I wanted to show it to you because it's the same brand as the dress above and the same fabric. I got this dress 2-3 years ago and it's one of my favorite spring/summer pieces. It's casual and easy to wear and washes great too.

Sizing: True to size.
Thoughts: I really love these, simple and classic and a great summer sandal. The buckle is a fun accent and I think these would look equally cute with dresses and shorts or with jeans and tees.

Sizing: I always go up a size in this brand. I'm between a 26/27 and went with the 27.
Thoughts: These are the infamous Parker denim shorts. I have them in blue from a previous season and love them SO much. They are on the pricey side but my blue pair has gotten an unbelievable amount of wear so I knew the money was worth it. Trust me, these are the best denim shorts.

pink two piece set top & bottom (above)
Sizing: I went with my usual size small in both pieces.
Thoughts: This set is technically pjs/lounge wear, and it's amazing! I will be wearing it for lounge this spring and summer, it's so soft and billowy. If you have a spring vacation coming up, it would make a great swim cover up as a set too. It reminds me of a similar set from Sundry I own from last season that was much more expensive. 


{codeBox}

Komentar