what I'm packing for a beach vacation!

style session: everlane loafers!

Everlane just launched a gorgeous new pair of loafers and I'm styling them up a few ways today! I'm just loving the 90's preppy vibe these give off. It's like I'm reliving my high school preppy #goals. These loafers are super comfortable and work great for dressing up jeans for spring... now I just have to wait for all this snow to melt to wear them outside!

These loafers practically feel like slipping on sneakers, I couldn't believe how comfortable they are. The leather is super soft and supple. I am between sizes 6.5 and 7 with shoes (and always a 7 with Everlane) and I went with the 7 for these. They fit perfectly!


~~~

Look 1 (above)
They are PERFECT for everyday wear with distressed jeans and a sweater. I can definitely see lots of this type of outfit in my future for spring. It's super mom-friendly, comfortable and pulled together for working  from home or errands or even lunch with a friend.
Shop the look: loafers, jeans, sweater, bag

Look 2 (above)
If you are looking for the perfect business casual look this is it! Paired with a simple sweater blazer and black jeans these loafers are perfect for the office (or home office!).

Look 3 (above)
An oversized cardigan is perfect with jeans and loafers for a busy day of errands or zoom calls. I love the stripes too for a definite 90s vibe.
Shop the look: loafers, cardigan (runs big, size down), stripe top (true to size), jeans

Look 4 (above)
Spring will eventually arrive and these loafers look great with white jeans... this is another easy casual look for errands or zoom calls this spring.
Shop the look: loafers, top (runs big, size down), white jeans (see review/sizing here)



{codeBox}

Komentar