what I'm packing for a beach vacation!

style session: everlane utility jacket!

 I've been wearing this utility jacket from Everlane on repeat. I love that the color isn't the usual army green color, this is more of a rusty brown. It's a color that is surprisingly easy to style and I love that it's a breath of fresh air in my closet. I'm in my usual size small here, which is maybe a touch oversized. If you are between sizes you could size down or if you wanted it a bit for fitted you could also go down a size. It's lightweight and unlined but is the perfect weight for spring.  

I've found it's so easy to throw over almost any outfit and today I've got six ways to style it that I think you will love... 

Outfit 1 (above)
Lightweight sweaters work great with this jacket, especially for the cooler spring days. I love this look for errands and working around the house.

Outfit 2 (above)
The sweater/jacket/jeans combo is definitely a go-to for me. I love this jacket paired with black, it looks so sharp.

Outfit 3 (above)
I'm never going to be over sweats! This wide leg sweatsuit looks and feels like a jumpsuit and it's easy to throw a little jacket over top to dress it up!

Outfit 4 (above)
This jacket works great with an athleisure look too... it's the perfect length with leggings!

Outfit 5 (above)
I love this jacket with white jeans too... it's a great spring look. 

Outfit 6 (above)
Shorts season is coming! I love a little jacket with shorts for those chilly spring or summer mornings.






{codeBox}

Komentar