what I'm packing for a beach vacation!

white denim review!

 Today I've got a whole bunch of white jeans to share with you! Finding the PERFECT pair of white jeans can be tricky but I'm hoping this post helps you find the best pair for. I've got some long time favorites here and a few new styles as well. I will lay out sizing and fit details and feel free to let me know if you have any questions... happy to help! 

Sizing: These run a little big, I am between a 26/27 and I am in the 26 here.
Stretch: Perfect amount of stretch to be flattering but comfortable.
Fit: This pair has a high waist and a straight leg. It's a modern and flattering cut that is easy to wear. 
Length: This pair is from last year and has a raw hem (which I slightly shortened after purchasing), this years version has a sewn hem.
Thoughts: This is by far my most worn out of the bunch. The white is called "tile white" which isn't a bright white but isn't so far as a creamy white either. I find these super comfortable and flattering to wear.

Shown with: tee, sandals

Sizing: I'm between 26/27 and these are a 26. They run a touch big.
Stretch: These have soft denim with great stretch. 
Fit: This is what I call "skinny jeans on the top and straight leg on the bottom." If you want to try a straight leg for the first time, this is your fit. It's subtly a straight leg for a modern look while also being very approachable. 
Length: This is the regular length and I'm 5'4 for reference. I believe they are also available in petite or long.
Thoughts: This pair of jeans in blue was a top seller for 2020. It's a very approachable and chic cut for all body types. I love the great stretch and classic vibe.

Shown with: teesandals

Sizing: I'm between 26/27 and this is a 26 (they've been washed multiple times) and likely a 27 would fit better. So go with your true size or your bigger size I would say.
Stretch: Good stretch. Perfectly comfortable and flattering.
Fit: This is a mid rise jean, fitted through the thigh with a slight flare at the ankle. 
Length: This pair is a few years old in a raw hem. I did not trim these hems.
Thoughts: The flare at the ankle on these is so fun. Definitely a more trendy piece but super cute for spring and summer with just a little bit of extra personality. 

Shown with: teesandals

Sizing: I'm in a 27. I always go with my bigger size for Everlane denim.
Stretch: This is a classic thick denim but it does have a perfect amount of stretch to keep them comfortable.
Fit: This is a classic "mom jean" style with a high waist and straight leg. This pair is super flattering on the bottom... thus the name 'cheeky.'
Length: I went with the ankle length on these and they fit perfectly. Also available in regular and long lengths.
Thoughts: This is a classic mom jean while still being quite approachable. It's definitely the most trendy out of the bunch. I love the creamy white color too.

Shown with: teesandals

Sizing: I'm between a 26/27 and always go for the 27 in skinnies for a little extra room. These have been through the wash A LOT so they feel a little small.
Stretch: Great stretch!
Fit: Classic skinny fit.
Length: I trimmed these myself to make a raw hem. So they were a little long on me.
Thoughts: I'm not over skinny jeans, but I might be over skinny white jeans. I think the other cuts with a more straight leg are just so much more forgiving and flattering on me. That's just my personal take.

Shown with: teesandals


{codeBox}

Komentar